SSISCipherBoy.exe (and SSISCipheUtil.dll) - WinForms app to help encrypt/decrypt values in an xml configuration file used by SSIS packages.
Let go of your worries about plain text values present in SSIS xml configuration files; let go of your pains about writing a script task to encrypt/decrypt xml configuration values. SSISCipherBoy may help satisfy you.
Watch a how to use video at
- * Encrypt your sensitive configuration values at a few clicks
- * Make your packages ready to decrypt values at run time at a few clicks
- * No installater needed. SSISCipherBoy.exe deploys SSISCipherUtil.dll to the GAC automatically on first run
- * Once a package is set up to decrypt information, you can choose/mix/change the encryption algorithms between RSA and DPAPI
- * RSA uses the machine wide key store to store the cryptographic key
Download the latest redistributable package from the Downloads tab.
Contributors are welcome - Please contact me at